WM 356… S4S 1X4… WM 351… WM 366… C 211… International Spy codes? Quarterback Play calls? Nope – just door casing profiles that you will see on SO many doorframes, whether it be a residential home or commercial space. Every room therefore becomes one in the same. Again and again and again.
We think there is a fantastic opportunity for imaginative architects, designers, and homeowners to amplify a space with CHARISMA Casing by Grandoor Frames. This casing (or doorframe) embeds small items in resin and wood to foreshadow the meaning of the space you will be entering. Here are some of our thoughts and are excited to hear your creative ideas.
Residential Ideas for CHARISMA Casing
- Media Room: Hollywood memorabilia, old reel
- Man Cave: bottle caps, bullet shells, etc.
- Home Office: office knick knacks,
- Kids Room/Baby Nursery: Mini toy figures or glass buttons
Commercial Ideas for CHARISMA Casing
- Bar/Restaurant: Beer Bottle Caps
- Gun Club/ Gun Shop: Bullet shells (see inset photo)
- Tech Company: computer memory chips/keyboard keys/etc.
- Financial Institution/Banks/Fintech: International coins
- Vegas Resorts: Dice, chips
- Conference Rooms: Meaningful quotes, nuts & bolts, gears
- Hollywood/Studios: Movie/TV themed items
- Political Organization: political pins
- Zoos: Plastic toy animals
- Construction Company: Tool components
- Sports: miniature balls/ whistles/ sports memorabilia
- Oil & Gas: Refining components
- Car Manufacturers: Matchbox cars; car keys
- Telecom: Fiber or touchtone keys
- Healthcare: q-tips, band-aids
- Artistic: Paintbrushes, crayons
- Fashion: Vintage costume jewelry, buttons
What do you think? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-322-5900 for more details on how to create your much-talked-about, one-of-a-kind casing look .